Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Looking for furnished 2 or large 1 bedroom for up to 12 months Midtown East 4500

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/XqNrc)
G’day all

I just arrived to NY from Australia for a one year assignment with the UN. I am looking for a fully furnished apartment where I can stay for up to 12 months and will be keen to move in as soon as possible - eg early July.

I would prefer not to pay broker's fee. However, for an exceptionally good deal, will consider a small fee up to $1000.

Will consider apartments that fit the following criteria:
- 24hr doorman building with gym & lift
- High floor
- Large (eg >80sqf) 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom apartment within 10-15 min commute from UN (eg Mid Town/Murray Hill/Turtle Bay). No UWS or UES above 70s.
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and modern bathroom
- Modern heating + cooling (eg no dodgy in-window A/C from 1960s)
- Prefer washer/dryer in the unit
- Neutral colours, quality furnishings

My budget is up to $4500 for a nice, fully furnished 2 bedroom and a little less for 1 bedroom. I will provide proof of income and the UN will be paying a large proportion of my rent so it is a risk-free tenancy from landlord's prospective!

If you have any suitable options, please email me photos of the property and its exact address. I will get back to you if I am interested and will arrange for a viewing asap.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment