Friday, June 26, 2009

room from September on East Village 900

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/t6OVi)
Hey
My name is Ori and I am looking for a nice room to live in. preferably in the east village or AB City . my only big requirement is that it would have a window and enough room for a bed and some walking space. ( I don’t have a lot of things.)
Hopefully I could find a place with good roommates that are real people and not robots. And that would like to chill and talk and not just the "hello, goodbye" .
A little about me: I am originally from Israel, I moved to the city to study acting in the lee Strasberg institute. And I have been living in a collective house in Brooklyn for the last 10 month or so. I want to move in to the city to experience that sort of life (because life is all about experiences ) .Before I came to the big apple I traveled the world for 2 years. I don’t smoke but 420 friendly I'm clean and friendly.
I am looking for a place from September, I know it is a little early for that but I am not going to be around here in august because I'm going for a visit in Israel and then to the burningman festival.
Hope that the world will provide some nice place I could call a home.
Please don’t replay if you place is in queens or Brooklyn , I'm sure it’s a cool place but its not what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment