Sunday, August 9, 2009

1 bedroom avail Sept 1st in 4bdrm apartment HUGE Harlem Morningside 775

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/2ZOMk)
VERY Large bedroom available in a 4 bedroom apartment in West Harlem. I'm moving to Baltimore and need to find someone to rent the room out for September and October with the option to sign a new lease beginning in November. Currently, the other 3 tenants will be renewing their leases as well.



The Apartment:

4 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. Living room. Kitchen. ALL REHABBED! All new Stainless steel appliances. New ceiling fan in living room. All new hardwood flooring throughout. Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom. New tile in bathroom with contemporary fixtures and sink. (I feel like I live in an ad for Kholer) Huge closet in bedroom with storage above. Hall closet with storage above as well. My room currently fits a queen sized bed, a dresser, 2 night stands, vanity, entertainment center/bookshelf, and a double door wardrobe. There's no A/C but heat is included. My room actually gets the most light (it faces Broadway) and air flow. I just have a tiny 10 inch fan and I only use my lamps when the sun goes down.



The Neighborhood:

The apartment is on 149th and Broadway. It's in a building on the 4th floor WITH an elevator! The neighboorhood is great. I know my neighbors. There's lots of places to eat all very close and a lot of delivery options. Laundromat directly across broadway or on the other side of the block behind us on 149th and Amsterdam. The 1 train is on 145th and Broadway, only 4 blocks! And the A,C,D,B trains are only a 5 minute walk away on 147th and St. Nicholas.



The Roommates:

Currently living here are 3 great roommates. 2 females and 1 male. All in their early 20's. All with stable jobs. One works as a producer for a television station. One is waiting tables and doing stand up comedy. And the 3rd is waiting tables and works for a non profit organization and has a 3rd job in the fashion industry. All 3 of them are barely home. The room available would be a shared bathroom situation with the male (tv producer).



About me:

I'm 27 year old aspiring singer, but I currently bartend. I got a gig back home in Baltimore that's waiting for me so I'm going back home to pursue it and see it through. I've lived in this apartment the longest and love it. I love the location. I love the layout. I love the look of it. If I could take it with me I would.



About you:

Male? Preferred or a really cool female who doesn't mind sharing a bathroom with a guy. Funny? Even better. We laugh a lot here. Working? Definitely, cause no one is going to pay your rent but you. Clean? It'd be a plus. No one is going to clean up after you but you either. No pets (it's just not allowed). Sexual Orientation? It doesn't matter. No couples looking for a place together. Sorry. If you have a love in your life that's fine, but they can't LIVE here too. Bring home who you want, but don't expect us not to laugh at you if you make a bad decision. Everyone here drinks socially. They can hang. Watch out. And you should be able to pay up on utilities too. Which are total an extra $50 a month for ConEdison and TimeWarner Internet. No cable here but the others want to get it so you guys can figure that out amongst yourselves.



I'm going to keep reposting this ad and I'll take some pictures to go with it soon. Just respond with an email for now. A little about yourself. Pictures are welcome. Facebook or Myspace ID's are even better.



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment