Sunday, August 9, 2009

3 wksstudio shareavail 822flexible fall housingideal for interns Upper East Side 800

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/EjdfZ)
The Upper East Side offers all you are looking for, and I have space available beginning 8/22 and onwards. Ideal housing if you are looking for a place to come to - though I would prefer to meet the person before making a decision.
I am showing my apartment this week and weekend have a very flexible calendar -- I can accommodate someone from 8/22 onwards through almost any time in the fall.

I am looking for one female roommate to share my studio apartment beginning in late August through any time in the fall.
Ideal intern housing or for someone coming to New York for vacation or for a function who needs short-term housing in a fun and safe area of Manhattan.

Since my studio is small, I am looking for someone who is easy to get along with and who is clean, and who will treat my home with the same respect and privacy, just as I would treat your belongings.
The apartment is located in the 80s (below 86th St.) on Manhattan's Upper East Side. Five minutes away from the 77th St. subway stop, also not far from the 86th St. subway stop (4,5,6 lines). You can get to midtown and Union Sq in 20 minutes, and I live two stops away from 59th St. (Bloomingdales, Gap, and other shopping in the area).
I am showing my apartment this week, as well as this weekend. Please feel free to drop me a line with questions, and I will provide pictures to those who reply to this ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment