Friday, August 14, 2009

Spacious Clean 1 BR Six Month or Semester Sublet Upper West Side 1954 1bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/HNeFB)
I need a subleaser to fill my Upper West Side 1 BR apartment for the upcoming semester, beginning Sept. 1. I will sublease for the semester but can also extend a couple of months beyond, to the end of February 2010 if needed. Apartment is unfurnished, approx 600 square feet, very spacious for Manhattan. Very clean with incredible storage space. Apt. is located on second floor of a small walk-up building one block from Riverside Park. Full kitchen and bath. Back of building views of tree-filled courtyard. Pre-War building, period moldings, non-working but attractive fireplace with large mantle, nice sitting window bench area. Quiet building. One month deposit required. I would prefer to rent to a graduate student or someone who will be a stable subleaser. Must be responsible and trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment