Monday, February 1, 2010

Looking for a roommate to find a new apartment with East Side March 1 Gramercy 1250

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/9wrv9)
Hello!

I'm looking for someone to find a place with, my budget is between 1200-1300, with a March 1st move in date. Anywhere on the east side, between 102nd and the financial district. Ideally looking for a true 2, but if there is a large 1 convert I'm open to that. Must have laundry in the building (and in the unit is even better), and a relatively good living room space.

About me, I'm 28 y/o/f, work in Pharmaceutical Advertising, and currently live on the Upper East Side. I'm moving b/c my roommate is moving out with her boyfriend, and after 3 years, it's time for a change. I'm clean, financially stable and social. Don't smoke and don't have any pets (and would like the same in a roommate). I do like to have friends over once in a while but nothing crazy, go out on the weekends and happy hour when I can get out in time. My job is essentially a 9-6 or 7 because I can never get out at 5.

Definitely let me know if you think this is a situation that might work for you! I'm open to meeting any day this week (2/1 - 2/5).
I look forward to hearing from you!

~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment