Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1 BD in 2 BD - AVAIL NOW thru FEB- DATES FLEX- TEMP SUBLET- 85th West Upper West Side 1400 2bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/1q58H)
Hi. I am a 37 year old professional female seeking a temporary roommate for the months of January and February. The room is available now. I am willing to be flexible with the dates if you prefer a shorter duration. I am the primary lease holder and you would be sharing the apartment with me. I am very clean, personable and respectful.

The specifics:

* $1500 per month including utilities

* apartment is fully furnished including your room

* wifi

* elevator

* laundry in building

* very very safe neighborhood

* 3 blocks from the #1 train at 86th Street and Broadway

* located on 85th Street between West End Ave and Riverside

YOU MUST be a nonsmoker, clean and respectful AND YOU MUST like cats. I have two very friendly cats.

If you are interested, please respond by sharing a little about yourself including why you are seeking a short term living situation.

Thanks!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment