Monday, December 28, 2009

35F ready to move in Jan 15th Lower East Side 700

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/Pdatu)
I am moving back from California to NYC and am looking for a room to rent beginning January 15th (or a few days before/after). Short term preferred in LES or East Village.

About me: 35 y/o; educated & employed; chill, respectful, responsible, fun, no drama, positive attitude. Love music, movies, bravo tv, food, pets, books, playing guitar hero on easy, concerts, reiki, the beach, traveling, a nice glass of wine and 420. I enjoy being social but also value quiet time. I am looking for a place with roommates of similar interests and tend to mesh well with 25-35 year olds. Open to gender, sexual orientation, etc. I get along with creative, musical types. I've lived in a home with eight guys before with myself being the only girl..so I'm pretty open-minded and peaceful. Size of room isn't a priority just as long as I'm surrounded by good people :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment