Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking for a new place to call home Can give computer support Chelsea West Village Flatiron etc 800

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/uSPNh)
I am looking for a new place to call home around Chelsea, West Village, Flatiron or surrounding neighborhoods. Ideally I would love to have my own private space like a studio, but am open to most anything if the situation is right. I am looking for a move-in date of early February.

A little about me, I am a caucasian male in my mid 20s. I am a very respectful person to others and their rules, so rest assured that I will treat your property as my own. Besides my girlfriend, I rarely will have friends over. If I do however, I can assure you that I don’t associate with anyone that I wouldn't feel comfortable introducing to my own parents.

I am looking to pay around 800 dollars monthly. Besides rent, I am very knowledgeable and competent with computers and electronics. I am always happy to help out with all the headaches and problems you have with computers, so think of that as a perk: Free Technical Support!

If you think you have something that I would be interested in, please email me! Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment