Sunday, December 27, 2009

1 BD in 2 BD - AVAIL NOW thru JAN - DATES FLEX - dayweekmo - 85 West Upper West Side 75 2bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/Nx1YO)
Hi. I am a 37 year old professional female seeking a temporary subletter. The room is available now thru the end of January. I am flexible with renting the room by the day(s)/week(s)/or month. I am the primary lease holder and you would be sharing the apartment with me. I am very clean, personable and respectful.

The specifics:

* $75 per day

* linens and towels included

* wifi

* elevator

* laundry in building

* very very safe neighborhood

* close to grocery stores, great restaurants, and great shopping all within blocks

* 3 blocks from the #1 train at 86th Street and Broadway

* located on 85th Street between West End Avenue and Riverside

YOU MUST be a nonsmoker, clean and respectful AND YOU MUST like cats. I have two very friendly cats.

If you are interested, please respond by sharing a little about yourself including why you are seeking a short term place to stay.

Thanks!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment