Sunday, November 29, 2009

Large room available in 3BR East Harlem 800

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/fd3HG)
About the Apartment:
_Large 3 Bedroom with full kitchen and living room.
_2 bedrooms are available
_Each bedroom is 12'x12'
_1.5 Bath
_There is one bed and dresser set available for purchase, at a VERY reasonable price

About the Neighborhood:
-It is located on 2nd Ave, but the bedrooms are in the back and quiet.
_Many restaurants in the area including Patsy's, Camaradas, and La Caridad
_5 minute walk to the 6 on 116; 7 minutes to the 4, 5 on 125th
_Drug Stores and Grocery Stores are just a few blocks away
_I've lived here for 2 years and have walked alone and in the dark, the neighborhood is very safe!

About Me
_I'm in my late 20's
_I work long hours and often just relax during my few waking hours at home during the week.
_I'm friendly and hopefully easy to get along with

Please email or call 914 456 9834 if you are interested in viewing the apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment