Friday, November 20, 2009

looking for place 1210-1214 walking distance to times square times square central park 1

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/ZjbZf)
Myself and 2 friends are flying in December 10th and staying until the 14th. We are visiting a friend who currently lives in the Bronx. Unfortunately his place is too small and too far from where we would like to stay. We are looking for a place within walking distance to either Times square or Central Park. Either one will work since we can always get on the 6 train. There will be 4 of us total. I am looking for something very reasonable in price as we will be out the majority of the time and basically need a place to sleep and shower. We would need 2 beds, or a bed and pull out couch. I don't want to rent a room in someones apartment, I would like to have our own place. We are very respectful of other peoples property and would treat your place as if it were our own. Please only contact me if you have something reasonable in price and within the location I am looking for. If you have pictures please send them. Also if you could send the cross streets so I could look up the location. I am not interested in scams or sending money orders or anything of that sort. If I am interested in your place I would like to talk on the phone before confirming reservations to make sure the place is legitimate. I'm really excited about this trip and am hoping to find something by the end of the weekend.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment