Saturday, November 28, 2009

Private Room - Clean Apt - Great Location Midtown West 1100

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/ZRisf)
Hi!







The Room: Small, but with fresh white walls, wood floors, two windows (AC Unit installed in one), and closet.







The Apt: Consists of my bedroom, room for rent, bathroom, and kitchen. There is no living room in the apt. Bathroom is clean and newly renovated. Kitchen is fully equipped. Apt is very clean (no bugs, mice, etc) and nicely decorated. I have worked hard to make it like home, and hope to find someone who will feel the same.







The Building: 6 floor walk-up. Super is not on site, but management is next door and are always timely in sending handyman if anything needs to be fixed. There is no doorman, but double lokcing doors at entry, so security is not an issue.







The Neighborhood: Amazing! Tons of cafes, bars, etc. Food Emporium three blocks away, corner store just downstairs. Laundry across the street (drop off or self serve). Close to almost all major subway lines, Port Authority and Penn Station.







Me: 27 year old female. Lived in NY for 10 years, this apt for 5. I work and travel a lot. When I'm not working I enjoy going to the gym, movies, or just relaxing at home. I'm very low key so there won't be raging parties or frequent guests. While I would prefer a roommate who does not have nightly parties, overnight guests don't bother me. I'm clean, respectful, and drama free, and hope to find the same in a roommate.







Things To Know: I smoke cigarettes in my room, and I have a cat.







The Deal:



RENT: $1,100.00 / month



SECURITY DEP: $1,000



UTILITIES: (DSL and ConEd) $75 / month







Available December 1 or 15. I am free to show the place this weekend, or most evenings next week. Feel free to email with any questions you may have, and when you would like to come check it out if you're interested.







Best of luck in your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment