Thursday, January 21, 2010

1 Furn Bedroom Avail Feb1 Great Loc close to Subw Short term Lower East Side 850

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/TmR80)
-This is a short term rental for one person only

- Available from Feb 1st to April 30

-Rent is $850 a month and utilities are $50 a month. That includes Gas, electricity and wireless internet


I have 1 bedroom avail in my 2 bedroom apartment for 3 months, February, March and April. It's completely furnished with loftbed, desk, chairs and a small window. It's a great place if you are just arriving in New York and want to stay in the best neighborhood, close to everything! The F and V trains are 2 blocks away, as are the j, m and z trains.



It's a great apartment in the back of the building, away from the street so its quiet and only one floor above street level . There's a large eat in kitchen and full sized bathroom In between . Share with a gay male artist, I work in my studio a couple of blocks away


Ideal roomate would be relatively neat, clean and easy to get along with. I would prefer someone who has a regular job or internship already lined up.



This is for one person only!


Tell me a little bit about yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment