Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nice easy going student needs room by Feb 1st 8207 750

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/O0Ej1)
I'm a female student at FIT, need a room for Feb 1st. I'm looking to pay under $800 for a private room, furnished would be really nice (Manhattan or BK, closer to midtown the better!). The only problem is that I'm in my home state right now, but if I can get enough apartments planned to see, I could take a trip to nyc by the 1st. Im thinking about staying with a friend sometime between the 29th-31st so I can see rooms then.

I'm almost 21, work at my school and go to school full time. Very considerate, responsible, and clean (but if you don't keep the place very clean I don't mind either). Can be quiet sometimes but very friendly. I'm also 420 friendly but not a druggie. I like art, reading, board games lately, and will probably go out to drink and see music but I'm not a total party animal or anything. I do have a facebook link to share if you want.

Gender doesn't matter, might even prefer to live with a guy(s), just please be easy going and normal. I've had some not so great experiences with roommates that were a little too controlling or passive-aggressive, about all my past roomies have wanted to live with me again though so no worries :). It would be nice to live with some creative types too.

No comments:

Post a Comment