Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Veteran Needs Lovely One or Two Bedroom in Harlem Before Valentines Day

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/GLvyu)
I am an honorably discharged military veteran looking to find a home. I will present the facts- the good, the bad, and the needed information respectively:

1. I am a good man, well recommended and will enhance any community to which I belong.
2. I have excellent income for my price range. I earn 80,000 yearly.
3. I have excellent references from my previous property owner. I rented a studio apartment from him for approximately five years and am now looking to upgrade into a more spacious and beautiful home.
4. I am ready to move in immediately (do not interpret this statement as desperation. I am not willing to be abused by predators. I am willing to be a decent tenant and fulfill my obligation to the lease that I sign.)

1. I have poor credit. Most issues have been resolved; however, they still appear on my credit.
2. I have been on my job for approximately three months. I recently graduated from an accredited program, and I do not forsee me being out of a job in 2010 because of my extensive background, and the demand in this field.

1. My minimum is 900.00 monthly. My maximum is 1500. I am not willing to push the envelope.
2. I do not want a railroad apartment. I prefer marble finishings, new appliances, and central heat and air.
• If you cannot assist me, do not harm me. Please just step aside and allow the one who is capable assist.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment